Many adult students enrolled in full-time training programs at the Upper Valley Career Center qualify for some type of student aid that covers the cost of some or all tuition, fees, and education expenses. Typically, a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required to initiate the financial aid process.
Financial Aid Process
- Before completing the FAFSA, apply for your Personal identification Number (PIN) online at www.pin.ed.gov. You will use this number to sign and submit the FAFSA. This number will also be used to sign in to other federal student aid websites.
- Complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The federal school code for the Upper Valley Career Center is 014058.
- For the current school year, you and (if applicable) your parent(s) will need: PIN Numbers, Social Security Numbers, and Federal Income Tax Returns from the previous year. Additional financial documentation may be needed. Further instructions for completing the FAFSA can be found at the following website: http://www.finaid.ucsb.edu/Media/FAFSASimplification/index.html.
- Schedule an appointment with Logan Billing, Financial Aid Specialist, once your FAFSA has been signed and submitted. The loan request process will be discussed at your appointment.
- Contact: Logan Billing, Financial Aid Specialist, 1.800.589.6963 or email email@example.com.
- An award letter will be mailed once your financial aid eligibility has been reviewed.
Direct Loan Entrance Counseling www.studentloans.gov
Direct Loan Master Promissory Note www.studentloans.gov
Federal Direct Exit Loan Counseling www.studentloans.gov
National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) www.nslds.ed.gov
Gainful Employment Disclosures Gainful Employment Links
Net Price Calculator Net Price Calculator Link
Printable Resource Page Types of Financial Aid
Printable Resource Page Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Professionals
Printable Page Campus Security Report 2014