Many adult students enrolled in full-time training programs at the Upper Valley Career Center qualify for some type of student aid that covers the cost of some or all tuition, fees, and education expenses. Typically, a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required to initiate the financial aid process.
Financial Aid Process
- Before completing the FAFSA, apply for your Personal identification Number (PIN) online at www.pin.ed.gov. You will use this number to sign and submit the FAFSA. This number will also be used to sign in to other federal student aid websites.
- Complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The federal school code for the Upper Valley Career Center is 014058.
- For the 2013-2014 year, you and (if applicable) your parent(s) will need: PIN Numbers, Social Security Numbers, and 2012 Federal Income Tax Returns. Additional financial documentation may be needed. Further instructions for completing the FAFSA can be found at the following website: http://www.finaid.ucsb.edu/Media/FAFSASimplification/index.html.
- Schedule an appointment with Logan Billing, Financial Aid Specialist, once your FAFSA has been signed and submitted. The loan request process will be discussed at your appointment.
- An award letter will be mailed once your financial aid eligibility has been reviewed.
Types of Financial Aid
Federal Direct Loan Request Form
Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
Direct Loan Master Promissory Note
Federal Direct Exit Loan Counseling
In School Deferment Form
V1 Standard Verification
V2 SNAP Verification
V3 Child Support Paid Verification
V4 Custom Verification
V5 Aggregate Verification
13/14 Adult Education Student Handbook
National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) - Student access to Government system for loan and Pell information
Campus Security Report
Cost of Attendance
Net Price Calculator Gainful Employment Disclosures
Logan Billing, Financial Aid Specialist
Office Hours: By Appointment
Upper Valley Career Center ATC
8901 Looney Road
Piqua, Ohio 45356