Aspire Is More Than A GED
To get a good job today, you need basic academic and workforce skills, and access to affordable, high-quality higher education options. The idea is to improve your reading, math, writing or English skills, prepare for the GED test, prepare for college or an adult certificate training program or to get a better job.
The Aspire program of the Upper Valley Career Center Adult Division program offers FREE academic skills instruction, which can help you:
• Increase Workplace Basic Education Skills (Reading, Writing, Math, and Problem Solving)
• Prepare for certification testing
• Increase employability skills
• Learn English as a second language
• Earn a High School Equivalence/GED® test credential
• Prepare to enter post-secondary education
• And much more!
Classes are offered at various day and evening times in Piqua, Sidney, Troy, and Greenville. Participation in a Registration Session is required. These sessions are scheduled monthly. Prepare for the GED test through Aspire's no cost preparation classes then schedule and complete your test through Upper Valley Career Center's GED Testing Center.