Financial aid may be available for those who qualify.

A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required to initiate the financial aid process.

Need Assistance?
If you have questions or need assistance filling out your FAFSA, please call Student Services.

Megan Garrity
Financial Aid Specialist
937.778.1980 x306

Financial Aid Process

Before completing the FAFSA, apply for your FSA ID online at

You will use this number to sign and submit the FAFSA. This number will also be used to sign in to other federal student aid websites.

  1. Complete the FAFSA online at The federal school code for the Upper Valley Career Center is 014058.  For the current school year, you and (if applicable) your parent(s) will need: FSA ID Numbers, Social Security Numbers, and Federal Income Tax Returns from the previous year. Additional financial documentation may be needed. Further instructions for completing the FAFSA can be found at the following website:

  2. Schedule an appointment with Financial Aid once your FAFSA has been signed and submitted to discuss your financial aid eligibility.

Documents & Links

Information on Direct Loans