Students of the Quarter
The Upper Valley Career Center has named two Students of the Quarter for the final nine-week grading period of the 2021-22 school year. They were selected from a group of 10 students nominated by faculty for the quarter honors.
- Michael “Seth” Kiser, a junior in Automotive Technologies from Piqua High School
- Aiden Shappie, a senior in Electrical Trades from Russia High School
Nominations for Student of the Quarter are made by career-technical program instructors with attendance, citizenship, leadership, and effort taken into account. In addition, the student's academic instructors are asked to rate each nominee's effort during the nine-week grading period.
Award of Merit
Students earning an Award of Merit designation for Student of the Quarter honors are juniors:
- Adriana McKinney in Teacher Academy from Piqua High School
- Jared Line in Interactive Media from Anna High School
- Desiree Higgenbotham in Early Childhood Education and Care from Troy High School
- Macie Brautigam in Cosmetology from Sidney High School.
- Joshua Stekli in Interactive Media from Fairlawn High School
- Kyle Low in Ag and Power Technologies from Houston High School
- Devin Brummitt in Pre-Engineering and Design Technologies from Covington High School
- Allison Sharp in Early Childhood Education and Care from Houston High School.
Congratulations to each of these students for their hard work and dedication to their future through career and technical education.