A new traffic pattern has been developed at Upper Valley Career Center for the 2022-23 school year. This change will create a better traffic flow for all transportation options utilized by our students. Additionally, these new traffic patterns increase the safety of everyone traveling on our campus.
- Student Drop-off & Pick-Up
- A brand new, dedicated lane has been constructed for students being driven to and from school.
- This drive is located on the north side of the school off Looney Road. Students will then follow the outlined orange path to the student entrance on the east side of the building.
- Student Drivers
- Enter and exit through the south lane by Edison, just as in past years.
- Students must park in the designated student lot.
- Student drivers must register any vehicles driven to UVCC.
- This can be done through the OneView Parent Portal or by contacting the attendance office.
- Bus Riders
- School buses will use the front entrance as in years past, but will now have a separate exit lane.
- For specific questions and times on busing from your home district, please contact your local school.
Printable PDF of map and information